*Full Paper Submission (Publication and Presentation)
Accepted and registered full papers will be included in the program book and be published into the conference proceedings, it will be online and indexed. Authors will be invited to give the oral/poster presentation at the site.
1) Manuscripts must be written in English, including all figures, tables, references, and appendices.
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of the template;
3) The paper should be no less than 4 pages and no longer than 12 pages;
Attend the IoTAIMA 2022
For Presenter and Participant who are interested in attending the IoTAIMA 2022 with no publication, please complete the registration before the registration deadline.
If you are interested in giving presentation on conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, you can choose to attend IoTAIMA 2022 as a Presenter. As presenter, you need to submit the abstract and title of your presentation before register.
IoTAIMA 2022 is an unmissable conference. It is a good chance and an effective plateform to meet many renowned experts and reseachers in the filed of Latest academic research. You are welcomed to attend this great event. You need to complete the registration as Listener before the registration deadline.
IoTAIMA 2022 is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper, and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results/techniques on which they depend or build.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors' violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors' violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors' name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.